Rabbit saw Mouse.
兔子看见了老鼠。
"I don't like the rain,"he said.
"我可不喜欢雨,"他说。
"Come and sit under my umbrella!" said Mouse.
"来躲在我的伞下面吧!"老鼠说。
But the umbrella was too small.
可是老鼠的伞太小。
Mouse wanted to have a picnic with Rabbit.
老鼠想要和兔子一起野餐。
But it was raining.
但是外面下着雨。
They saw Skunk.
他们看见了鼬。
"We don't like the rain,"said Rabbit.
"我们可不喜欢雨,"兔子说。
"Come sit in my tent,"said Skunk.
"进来我的帐篷里吧,"鼬说。
But the tent was much too small.
可帐篷还是太小啦。
Skunk wanted to have a picnic with Mouse and Rabbit.
鼬想和兔子、老鼠一起野餐。
But it was raining hard.
但是雨越下越大了。
They saw Moosling.
他们看见了一只驼鹿。
"We want to have a picnic,but we don't like the rain,"Rabbit said.
"我们想要去野餐,但是我们不喜欢雨",兔子说。
"Do you bave a big tent,Moosling?"said Skunk.
"你有很大的帐篷吗,驼鹿?"鼬问。
"No,I don't have a tent,"Moosling said.
"不,我没有呢,"驼鹿说。
"Do you have a big umbrella?"said Mouse.
"那你有伞吗?"老鼠问。
"No,I don't have a big umbrella."said Moosling.
"不,我没有大伞。"驼鹿说。
"But I am big,"he said.
"但是我很大,"他说。
"I like the rain,and I love picnics!Come and sit under me!"
"我喜欢雨,而且我也喜欢野餐!来躲在我身下吧!"
And they did.
于是他们就这样做啦。