This is my friend the color monster. Today he’s feeling all mixed up, but he doesn’t understand why.
这是我的朋友——情绪小怪兽。今天,他感觉很糟糕,很混乱,他也不明白到底怎么了。
Look at you monster !You’re a mess.
看看你,小怪兽,你都变成一团乱麻了。
You’ve jumbled up all of your emotions—and all of your colors, too!
你把所有的情绪都混到一起了。——正如你身上所有的色彩!
I know ! You can separate your feelings and put each one in its own jar. If you’d like, I can help you.
我知道了!你可以把这些情绪分开,装到各自的瓶子里。如果你愿意的话,我可以帮你哦。
This is happiness . It shines yellow like the sun and twinkles like the stars.
这是快乐。它像太阳一样发光,像星星一样闪烁。
When you’re happy you laugh ,jump , dance,and play. You want to share that feeling with everyone.
当你快乐时,你笑啊,跳啊,舞蹈啊,玩耍啊,你想把那种感觉,跟每个人分享。
This is sadness. It’s gentle and blue like a rainy day.
这是忧伤。它温和而轻柔,像雾蒙蒙的下雨天。
When you’re sad you might want to cry or be alone.
当你忧伤时,你也许想哭,或者想一个人静静地待着。
This is anger . It blazes bright red. When you’re angry , you want to stomp and roar and shout ,”It’s not fair!”
这是愤怒。一旦爆发,就像燃起一团红色的火焰。当你愤怒时,你想跺脚,想咆哮,想尖叫:“这——不——公——平!”
This is fear. It hides in the black shadows.
这是害怕。它总是躲在黑暗的角落里。
When you’re afraid , you feel tiny and helpless. Fear makes it hard to be brave.
当你害怕时,你觉得自己弱小无助。害怕,让你鼓不起勇气。
This is calm. It is as light as a green leaf floating in the wind. When you’re calm you breathe slowly and deeply. You feel at peace.
这是平静。它轻柔得像一片绿叶,在风中轻轻飞舞。当你平静时,你的呼吸缓慢又深沉,你觉得很安心。
All your feelings are in their places now.See ?
看到了吗?所有的情绪都回到各自的瓶子里了。
They are easier to understand when they’re not all mixed together!
当它们不再混乱时,你是不是觉得好多了?
But… wait .There’s onefeeling left over. What could it be ?
但是,等一下...... 还有个情绪留下来了,它是什么呢?