四字句2
I changed my mind. 我改变主意了。
A: You said you would give me a big gift. 你说过你会给我一个大礼物的。
B: I changed my mind. 我改变注意了。
I didn’t mean it. 我不是故意的。
A: Sorry, I didn’t mean it. 抱歉,我不是故意的。
B: It doesn’t matter. 没关系。
I don’t buy it! / I don’t buy your story! 我不信你的鬼话呢!
A: I don’t buy it! 我才不信你的鬼话呢!
B: Whatever. 随你便。
I don’t think so. 我不这么认为。
A: It’s going to rain, I think. 我看快要下雨了。
B: Oh, I don’t think so. 哦,我不这么认为。
I get the picture. 我明白你的意思。
A: Do you know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?
B: You’ve said enough. I get the picture. 你说的够多了,我明白你的意思。
I have no choice. 我别无选择。
A: Why do you do something like that? 你为啥要做那样的事。
B: I have no choice. 我别无选择;
I have no idea. 我不知道;
A: Where’s Susan? 苏珊在哪里?
B: I’ve no idea. 我不知道。
I’m in a hurry. 我赶时间。
A: Can you wait a few minutes? 你能等我几分钟?
B: Sorry, I’m in a hurry. 对不起,我赶时间。
I’ve done my best. 我已经尽力了。
A: I’ve done my best. 我已经尽力了。
B: I know. It isn’t your responsibility. 我知道,这不是你的责任。
It’s up to you! 由你决定吧!
A: Where do you want to go on holiday? 你想去哪里度假?
B: It’s up to you! 由你决定吧!
That’s what they say. 大家都这么说。
A: I’ve heard Jack will be promoted as a manager. 我听说节课被提升为经理了。
B: That’s what they say. 大家都这么说。
What do you want? 你到底想怎样?
A: What do you want? 你到底想怎样?
B: I just want your apology. 我就想让你道歉。
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿啊?
A: Where are you going?你要去哪儿啊?
B: I’m going to the mall. 我要去商场。