简单口语 打错电话
经典句式:
1-I must have diailed the wrong number. 我一定打错了。
2-Sorry, you’ve dialed the wrong number. 对不起,你一定拨错号码了。
3-Sorry for troubling you. 对不起,打扰您了。
4-Could I check the number? 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?
情景微对话:
1 Hello, can I speak to Ms. Li, please? 喂,可以帮我找一下李女士吗?
Ms. Li? There’s no Ms. Li here. I think you have the wrong number. 李女士?这里没有姓李的女士。我想你打错电话了。
2 Sorry, I must have got the wrong aera code. 对不起,我一定是拨错区域号码了。
It doesn’t matter, goodbye! 没关系,再见。
3 Is Daniel there? 丹尼尔在吗?
I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no one here by that name. 对不起,我恐怕你打错电话了。这里没有人叫那个名字。
4 Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there. 打错了? 你确定吗?我昨天打这个号她还在呢。
I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 5 years.
我肯定你打错电话了。这个号码我都用了5年了。
5 Sorry, you must have dialed the wrong number. 不好意思,你一定是打错电话了。
Could you tell me whether it is 35262789? 你能告诉我这个号码是否是35262789吗?
6 That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. isn’t this 54629348? 不可能的,这个号码我记得很清楚。不是54629348吧?
No, it isn’t. It’s 54629349. It seems you’ve misdialed. 不是,这是54629349.看来是你拨错了。
7 Sorry again for bothering you. 打扰了,在此表示歉意。
No worries. 没事的。
8 Is Amy in? 艾米在家吗?
Sorry, there is no Amy here. 对不起,这里没有叫艾米的人。
9 Sorry, he doesn’t live here any more. 抱歉,他已经不住在这儿了。
I’m sorry I bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你。
10 I’m afraid I have the wrong number. 恐怕我打错电话了。
Don’t worry. Bye-bye. 没关系,再见。
举一反三,流畅表达:
1-Hello, I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 你好,我希望在这个时候没有打扰到你。
2-He probably changed to a new number. I’m sorry I bothered you. 他肯定是换号了。很抱歉打扰你。
3-I’m sorry. I must have misdialed. 抱歉,我拨错了。
4-Are you sure you dialed the right number? 你确定你拨的电话是正确的吗?
5-What number did you call? 你拨的是哪个号码呢?
6-She hung up before I finished. 我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂了。
7-The lines must be crossed. 肯定是串线了。
8-There is nobody here by that name. 这里没有那个人。
9-Just to confirm, is it 35262786? 我再确认一下号码,是35262786吗?
词汇拓展:
check: 制止,检查;dial: 拨号;direct: adj 直播的;directory: n 姓名地址录;local: adj 本地的;madam: n 夫人,女士;太太,小姐;misdial: 拨错电话号码;
offer: 提供,提议;phone book 电话簿;public: 公用的;receiver: 听筒;suggest: 建议,提出;wrong: 错误的;