本节目于2014年12月1日期改为每3日更新一次,希望大家喜欢!
希望通过这个节目让大家的口语能讲的更有欧美腔。
欢迎关注我们的微信平台:英语口语社区,QQ群:341902089
大家可以下载 手机荔枝APP 收听,喜欢的朋友可以点击 订阅,谢谢大家支持!
节目40:
hello, there? i'm ian, you are listening to movie english
最近好吗,我是IAN,欢迎收听电影英语
let's hear a new saying today, and the saying is
我们来听一个新的句子,句子是:
well, that was from our friend waber, do you know what was the sentence?
刚才是waber说的,你听出来今天的句子是什么吗
that's right, today's saying is
今天的句子是:你不能指望我们白干一场
still from that same film we talked about last time,let's see some reviews of it before we hear today's saying in that movie
还是上次我们谈过的同一部电影,今天我们来看看这部电影的评价
Assange passes off WikiLeaks as an 'organization,' but it's really just him, working with fake email addresses and a courtly European assistant, Daniel Domscheit-Berg (Daniel Brühl), who helps man the keyboards. Yet as these two post unedited documents and videos, revealing injustice around the world — corruption at a Swiss bank, death squads in Kenya, the murder of two journalists by U.S. troops in Iraq — The Fifth Estate generates a nervous, almost manic version of a '70s conspiracy thriller.
阿桑奇将维基解密当做一个组织,但其实里面只有他自己,用假的邮箱地址和欧洲宫廷的助理danile,一个帮他操纵键盘的人。然而,这两个后未经编辑的文件和视频,揭示了世界上的不公-瑞士银行的腐败,肯尼亚敢死队,谋杀美军在伊拉克的两名记者,危机解密刻画了一个紧张,几乎疯狂的七十年代的阴谋惊悚片。
Condon keeps his camera up close to the actors, plugging us into the electricity of their mission. At the same time, the movie asks: When does the unrestricted flow of information start to destroy all it's out to save? Assange comes on as a reporter, and in a sense he is. He's reckless and barely cares if he hurts civilians, so he isn't just outside the system — he's outside the human connection that holds the system together. Condon is shrewd enough to depict Assange not as a hero but as a scoundrel crusader who tests the power of the Internet.
condon将镜头紧贴演员,让我们直接体会他们的使命,同时电影提出疑问:不受限制的信息什么时候会开始毁灭那些我们想拯救的信息。阿桑奇表现的想个记者,某种意义上,他就是。他的做法不计后果,对于是否会伤害平民毫不在意,因此,他不光只是在系统之外,他游离于将系统组成的人际关联以外。condon明智的将阿桑奇描述为一个测试互联网力量的无赖十字军而非英雄。
The Fifth Estate is flawed , yet it feverishly exposes the tenor of whistle-blowing in the brave new world, with the Internet as a billboard for anyone out to spill secrets. Call it the anti-social network.
危机解密电影虽有瑕疵,但却充分的展示了在勇敢新世界中用互联网作为公告板而去告密的揭秘者历程。将之称作反社会网络
please get ready for the saying?
准备好来听电影里这句话吧
你不能指望我们白干一场
let‘s bring it on?
放马过来吧
does that clear, how did he epressed it?let's hear it again
都听到了吗,他是怎么说的?让我们再听一遍
and this time? that's right
你不能指望我们白干一场
you can't expect us to do it without an incentive
today's programme, i showed you two ways of saying it, which ways do you like better,that's your choice totally
今天的节目里我们听了这句话的2中表达方式,你更喜欢哪一种呢?
all the saying we've heard so far are very nice indeed, but it only can be nicer if it can come out of your mouth, so let's please feel free to start using them
我们听过的所有句子说的都很好,但只有当你能熟练使用,那才是更好。让我们都开始自由的表达那些语句吧。
下次见it's time to say goodbye,hope you had a good one,thanks for listening, see you soon