本节目于2014年12月1日期改为每3日更新一次,希望大家喜欢!
希望通过这个节目让大家的口语能讲的更有欧美腔。
欢迎关注我们的微信平台:英语口语社区,QQ群:341902089
大家可以下载 手机荔枝APP 收听,喜欢的朋友可以点击 订阅,谢谢大家支持!
节目46:
hello, there? i'm ian, you are listening to movie english
最近好吗,我是IAN,欢迎收听电影英语
let's hear a new saying today, and the saying is
今天我们来听个新句子,句子是这样的
well, that was from our friend claire, do you know what was the sentence?
大家能从刚才由我们的老朋友claire的表达中听出来是什么吗
that's right, today's saying is
今天的句子是:我不喜欢坐飞机
this time we gonna hear a film called Non-Stop,a bit introduction of the movie first
今天我们来听的电影是 空中营救 ,先来听一下电影的内容简介
This time Liam Neeson is a broken, drunk US Air Marshal, tasked with anonymously riding planes in case something bad happens onboard. This time, on a transatlantic flight, something bad does happen - someone hacks into the Marshal text network and begins taunting Neeson that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes unless $150 million is placed in a specific bank account. But that’s just the beginning; it quickly becomes clear that the bank account is in Neeson’s name, and the terrorist is, for some reason, trying to make the Air Marshal look like the bad guy. What follows is a tense, fun game of cat and mouse as Neeson tries to figure out which of the 150 passengers on this jet is the criminal mastermind (a supervillain, almost, judging by how tight this crazy plan is) before his reputation is ruined and everybody onboard dies.
这次莱姆尼森扮演的是一个落魄、酗酒的美国空警,匿名执行航班上的保安工作。在一次横渡大西洋的任务中,发生了件危险的事,有人黑入空警的短信网络中威胁他说除非在一个指定账户中打入1.5亿美元,不然每隔20分钟,机上就会有一个人被杀。不止如此,事情发展明朗后发现那个银行账户是尼森的的名字,恐怖份子出于某种原因,想让尼森背黑锅。之后发生的就是一场紧张而有趣的猫抓老鼠的事件,尼森想尽办法在他的名誉被黑和所有乘客都命在旦夕之前弄清楚在这150名乘客中,谁会是真正的幕后凶手。
It’s a locked room mystery done in an airplane cabin. Collet-Serra is a skilled enough filmmaker to make it work; about 98% of the movie takes place on this one plane, but Non-Stop is never visually dull. I’m sure he’s cheating like crazy - some of these spaces are way too big - but it doesn’t matter, because it’s all in service of making the movie work. He takes advantage of lighting and seating differences between first class and coach to reflect the mood of scenes, playing the tense, It’s smart, and it creates a look that breaks up potential visual monotony.
本剧是在一个飞机舱内发生的神秘事件,编剧有足够的技巧让这样的一部电影生动起来,98%的电影场景是在机舱内发生,但影片看起来却不枯燥,我确定里面的很多场景并非真实,比如,有些地方的空间明显过大,但这不重要,因为所有的这些只是为了能让这部电影好看。他运用灯光和一等舱与经济舱的差别来反映场景的基调,玩足紧张的气氛,这些做法都很聪明,创作出的影像打破了潜在视觉上的单调
please get ready for the saying?
准备好来听电影里这句话吧-----我不喜欢坐飞机
let‘s bring it on?
放马过来吧
does that clear, how did he epressed it?let's hear it again
都听到了吗,他是怎么说的?让我们再听一遍
and this time? that's right
我不喜欢坐飞机
flying is not my cup of tea
today's programme, i showed you two ways of saying it, which ways do you like better,that's your choice totally
今天的节目里我们听了这句话的2中表达方式,你更喜欢哪一种呢?
all the saying we've heard so far are very nice indeed, but it only can be nicer if it can come out of your mouth, so let's please feel free to start using them
我们听过的所有句子说的都很好,但只有当你能熟练使用,那才是更好。让我们都开始自由的表达那些语句吧。
下次见it's time to say goodbye,hope you had a good one,thanks for listening, see you soon