1、你把那个叫房子吗?Do you call that a house?
2、你把那个叫女士吗?Do you call that a lady?
3、你把那个叫绅士吗?Do you call that a gentleman?
4、我几乎马上又后悔做了那样的事。I regretted doing that almost at once.
5、我现在后悔离开自己的祖国。
I now regret leaving my country. I now regret that I have left my country.
6、他后悔自己对她无礼。He regretted having been rude to her.
7、他为自己的错误感到后悔了吗?Did he regret his mistake?
8、我们很遗憾告诉您,您不受欢迎。We regret to tell you that you are not welcome.
9、你将会发现与她谈话很困难。
You will find it difficult to make conversation with her.
10、一个女人有多少裙子也不会嫌多。A woman can never have too many dresses.
11、你工作越小心越好(无论你再小心工作都不会嫌太小心)。
You can not be too careful in doing your work.
12、你不必工作那么长时间。You needn't work such a long time.
13、提醒我把那封信寄出去。Remind me to post that letter.
14、我不必提醒你昨天买的裙子太丑了。
I needn't remind you that the dress you bought yesterday is too ugly.
15、他妻子提醒他,他们需要买些咖啡和糖。
His wife reminded him that they needed to buy some coffee and sugar.
16、现在流行一种有很多洞鞋子。
A certain kind of shoes which have a lot of holes are in fashion now.
17、他提着一双满是洞洞的鞋子。He takes a pair of shoes with holes on it.
18、当大家都沉默的时候,他突然评论说。
As everybody was silent,he remarked suddenly.
19、我马上后悔我刚才不应该说那样的话。I regretted saying some words like that at once.
20、请礼貌些评论我的帽子。Please remark my hat more politely.
21、女人总爱买些没用的东西回家。
Women always like buying something they don't need.
22、女人经常刚把一件衣服买回家就后悔。
Women usually regretted the new-bought dress after getting home .
23、我家的镜子前面有一张很多洞的椅子。
There's a chair with many holes in front of the mirror in my home.
24、我也没必要提醒你你昨天穿的裙子有多丑。
I needn't remind you the dress you wore yesterday is so ugly.
25、一个男人永远不会嫌他身边的女人多。
A man can never have too many women around him.