感谢收听,期待你对本期节目的评论留言哦~
Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!别沮丧
Take a sad song 找一首悲伤的歌
And make it better 唱到快乐一点
Remember, to let her into your heart 记得将它唱入你的心
Then you can start to make it better 一切就能开始好转
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!别害怕
You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇于追寻所爱
The minute You let her under your skin 当你将她身埋在心底那一刻
Then you begin 一切就
To make it better 开始好转
And anytime you feel the pain 当你感受痛苦时
Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 别把世界的重担都扛在肩膀
For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人
Who plays it cool 总是装做不在乎
By making his world a little colder 通过自己的世界变得冷漠一点
Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!别让我失望
You have found her now go and get her 找到真爱就要勇敢追求
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart 记住(嘿裘!)要让她进驻内心
Then you can start to make it better 那样一切就能开始好转
So let it out and let it in 所以啊,让你的感情自由来去
Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!开始吧
You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有个人与你同台表演
And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那个人就是你自己吗
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你会办到
The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步该怎麼做就全看你自己
Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!别沮丧
Take a sad song and make it better 找一首悲伤的歌唱到快乐一点
Remember you let her under your skin 记得将她藏入你内心
Then you'll begin 世界就能
To make it better 开始好转