We were dear to each other
我们相亲相爱
Rabindranath Tagore
拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的漂泊者呀,请在我的文字里,留下你们的足印。
The world puts off its make of vastness to its lover.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星。
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我们梦见彼此互不相识。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
醒来,却发现原来我们相亲相爱。
关注【九点有声悦读】,获得更多的音频和文字。
如果你因失去太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星。
我是红尘摆渡,谢谢您的聆听,我们下期再会。