你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁
Your life is your own.
你的人生是你自己的。
You put all those efforts to make yourself a better person,
你所有的努力,都是为了使自己变得更好,
not to make yourself qualified for someone else.
而不是为了配得上谁。
Life is so hard.
生活如此艰难。
Don&`&t make your struggle a commodity for others to pick.
不要让自己的努力变成人人挑拣的商品。
It&`&s yours.
这是你的生活。
It&`&s all yours.
所有的都是你一个人的。
It is your life itself.
它是你自己的生活。
It is you.
它就是你。
Laugh. Cry.
笑也好,哭也罢,
Every step you take forward is a song sung for you.
每一次进步都是一曲为你自己吹奏的凯歌。
Pain. Toil .
苦也好,累也好,
Every failure you dealt with all by yourself.
每一次失败都是你自己在承担。
All the fights you fought for a better life are the scars that you wear on your own heart.
为生活所有的奋斗,都是你自己心上的伤痕。
All the progress you made towards your dream are not given by someone else.
为理想所有的进步,都不是谁给你的恩惠。
It&`&s not easy to walk on this road called life. No step is.
在人生这条大道上,每一步都不易,
So love yourself when you walk.
且行,且珍爱。