People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all.
人们害怕他们真实的自己;他们的感觉大部分都是。##
People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit.
人们谈论爱是福哦么的伟大,但是那都是胡说的。
Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing.
爱的伤害令人感到不安。
People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous.
人们被教导说痛苦是邪恶的和危险的。
How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up.
如果他们害怕感觉他们怎么能处理好爱呢?痛苦意味着激励我们。
People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio.
人们尝试隐藏他们的痛苦。但是他们错了。痛苦是一个载体,就像收音机。
You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters.
经历过痛苦你可以感受到你的强壮。这全部是你怎样携带痛苦。那个是什么的问题
Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality.
痛苦是一种感觉。你的感觉是你的部分。你自己真实存在的。
If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality.
如果你耻于感受它们,隐藏它们,你正在让社会破坏你的真实。
You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.
你应该坚持你感受你痛苦的权利