Lesson 101 The frog prince青蛙王子
Girl: I’m in a jam 我碰到个难题 If I kiss this frog 如果我吻一下这只青蛙
I don’t know if he’ll become a prince . 我不知道他是不是会变成王子
Frog: Well, My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen.
我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷说过那就是会发生的事.
If you don’t mind kissing a frog, 如果你不介意吻一只青蛙.
I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 我也不介意被一个漂亮的女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
Girl: What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子喜欢上了我会怎么样?
What then? 然后呢?
Frog: Who knows? 谁知道? There’s only one way to find out! 只有一个办法!
So hurry dear Princess! 所以请快一点 亲爱的公主!
It’s time for lunch. I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我还要去捉虫子呢!
Girl: I don’t know. 我不知道
Frog: Enough of this nonsense 别说废话了Who wants to be a prince anyway 谁想做什么王子啊!
Girl: Well maybe I’ll give it a try. 嗯 也许我该试试