In my next life I want to live backwards.
下辈子,我想倒着活一回。
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
第一步就是死亡,然后把它抛在脑后。
Then you wake up in an old people's home
在敬老院睁开眼
feeling better every day.
一天比一天感觉更好
You get kicked out for being too healthy,
直到因为太健康被踢出去。
go collect your pension, and then when you start work
领上养老金,然后开始工作
you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.
第一天就得到一块金表,还有庆祝派对
You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
40年后,够年轻了,可以去享受退休生活。
You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous [prə'mɪskjuəs].
狂欢,喝酒,恣情纵欲
then you are ready for high school.
然后准备好可以上高中了。
You then go to primary school,
接着上小学
You become a kid, you play,
然后变成了个孩子,无忧无虑地玩耍
You have no responsibilities,
肩上没有任何责任
You become a baby until you are born.
不久,成了婴儿,直到出生。
And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious [lʌɡ'zjʊəriəs] spa
人生最后九个月,在奢华的水疗池里漂着
like conditions with central heating and room service on tap
那里有中央供暖,客房服务随叫随到
larger quarters every day and then, Voila!
住的地方一天比一天大,然后,哈!
You finish off as an orgasm ['ɔː(r).ɡæz(ə)m]! 我在高潮中结束了一生!
——伍迪·艾伦
————————
灵感来源:微信公众号——美在高处 【下辈子,我想倒着活一回】发布于2017年12月9日
下辈子,我想精jing彩jie倒er放wang