Happy Pig Day!
小猪节快乐!
by Mo Willems
Gerald!小象!
Gerald! 小象!
(小猪一溜烟地跑来了)
I am so happy!
我好开心哦!
Today is the best day of the year!
今天是一年中最好的日子!
Today is free ice cream day?
今天可以免费吃冰激凌吗?
No.不。
Today is. . .
今天是......
HAPPY PIG DAY! 小猪节!
Happy Pig Day? 小猪节?
Yes! 对!
Happy Pig Day!
小猪节!
The day of the pig!
属于小猪的好日子!
It is the best day to have a pig party!
开小猪派对的好日子!
It's the best day to sing pig songs!
唱小猪哼哼歌的好日子!
It is the best day to dance pig dances!
扭小猪屁屁舞的好日子!
It is the best day to eat pig food!
小猪吃大餐的好日子!
It is the best day to play pig games!
玩小猪游戏的好日子!
It is the best day to say:
来吧,大家一起叫:
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
That means Happy Pig Day in Pig!
这是小猪的语言,意思是:小猪节快乐!
Ooooh! 啊??
I did not know about Happy Pig Day.
我都不知道还有个小猪节呢!
Look! 快看!
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
All my friends are here!
我的朋友们都来了!
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
That is a lot of pigs.
好多小猪哦??
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
OINKY! 哼哼!OINK! 哼!OINK! 哼哼!
Isn’t this great, Gerald?
是不是很棒啊,小象?
Gerald?
小象?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I am sorry, Piggie.
对不起,小猪。
I have a trunk.
我有一条长鼻子。
I have big ears.
还有两只大耳朵。
I am gray.
我全身灰扑扑的。
I do not have a snout.
我没有小猪嘴。
I do not have hooves!
我也没有小猪蹄!
I am not PINK!
我不是粉嘟嘟的!
I want to say, “Happy Pig Day” in Pig!
我也想用小猪语言说:小猪节快乐!
But I am not a pig.
可我根本不是一头猪。
I am an elephant. . .
我只是一头小象??
and I do not belong.
我根本就不合群!
Oh, Gerald . . .
哦,小象??
Happy Pig Day is not just for pigs.
小猪节不只是小猪们的节日啊。
Happy Pig Day is for . . .
小猪节属于??
Anyone 每一个??
Who!?Loves!?Pigs!?
喜欢??小猪的??朋友!
What do you say to that?
现在,你还有什么好说的?!
I say: 我要说:
OINKY! 哼哼!
OINK! 哼!
OINK! 哼哼!
Happy Pig Day to EVERYONE!
祝大家小猪节快乐!
好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~