I Really Like Slop!
我真的很喜欢泔水
By Mo Willems
La! La! La!
啦啦啦!
Hi, Gerald!
嗨,小象!
Hi, Piggie!
嗨,小猪!
YIKES!
咦咳!
What is THAT?
这是什么?
THIS is slop!
这是泔水!
Slop?
泔水?
Yummy, yummy slop!
很好吃,很好吃的泔水!
"Yummy"? You EAT that!?
很好吃的?你吃这个!?
Sure, I eat this!
当然,我吃这个!
Pigs, really, really, really, really, really like slop!
猪真的真的真的真的真的很喜欢泔水!
Eating slop is part of pig culture.
吃泔水是猪的一种文化。
Oh.
哦。
Should it smell like that?
它闻起来就是这样的吗?
SNIFF!
闻!
POP!
砰!
Yessssss!
是是是是是是的!
What about all of those… flies?
这些……苍蝇是怎么回事?
The flies are how you know it is ripe!
看到苍蝇你就知道泔水做好了!
Do you want to try my slop?
你想要尝一下我的泔水吗?
Do I want to try your slop?
我要不要尝一下你的泔水呢?
NO WAY!
绝不!
Oh. Okay…
哦,好吧......
(Walk, walk, walk.)
(小猪走了。)
Piggie, wait.
小猪,等等。
Yes, Gerald?
嗯,小象?
I will (GULP) try your slop.
我要(深吸一口气)试试你的泔水。
YAY! Maybe you will really like slop!
耶!也许你也会爱上泔水!
Maybe.
也许吧。
Try a big taste!
尝一大口!
I will try a small taste.
我只想尝一小口。
That is a small taste.
这是一小口。
You are close to trying slop!
你马上要吃到了!
You are closer!
越来越近了!
Closer!
再近一点!
YOU TRIED IT!
你尝到了!
Spicy, huh?
很辣是不是?
Do you know how I get that "old shoe" taste?
你知道我是怎么弄到这种“旧鞋子”味道的吗?
Old shoes!
旧鞋子!
Urk! Urk! Urk! Urk!
呕!呕!呕!呕!
So? Do you really like slop?
所以呢?你喜欢泔水吗?
No. I do not really like slop.
我真的不喜欢泔水。
But, I am glad I tried it.
但是,我很高兴我尝试了。
Because I really like you.
因为我真的很喜欢你。
Oh,Gerald!
哦,小象!
Dessert?
要饭后甜点吗?
Don't push it, bub…
不要拿过来,伙计……
好啦,今天的故事就到这啦~