我想我已经做错了
I realize now that I have been wrong.
我一直在等
All this time, I've been waiting.
等什么?
Waiting for what?
等人来找我?
For someone to find me?
等印第安人来偷我的马?
For Indians to take my horse?
等看野牛?
To see a buffalo?
自从我来到这个岗位 我就一直提心吊胆
Since I have arrived at this post I have been walking on eggs.
这已经成了坏习惯,我也厌倦了
It has become a bad habit and I am sick of it.
明天早晨,我要到印第安人那儿去
Tomorrow morning, I will ride out to the Indians.
我不知道这样做明智吗,结果会怎样
I do not know the outcome or wisdom of this thinking...
…但我已经成为了他们的目标, 一个留下坏印象的目标
...but I've become a target and a target makes a poor impression.
「我一直在等待」
"I am through waiting."
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?