为你读英语美文·第235期: Mystery of Love | 请以你的名字呼唤我
主播:Sean
坐标:加拿大·多伦多
“那天晚上我刚吐过,在回酒吧的路上你吻了我。人来人往,但我不在乎,你也是。那个吻仍然铭刻在那里,谢天谢地。那个吻和你的衬衫,是我从你那里得到的一切”
-《请以你的名字呼唤我》
To see without my eyes
闭上双眼 仍能清晰回忆起彼时
The first time that you kissed me
最初 那吻印下的时刻
Boundless by the time I cried
如今我的泪 却旖旎不至尽头
I built your walls around me
我把你的高墙围筑 在我四周
White noise, what an awful sound
白色噪音耳边充斥 多么聒噪
Fumbling by Rogue River
罗格河沿路 我们支吾无言
Feel my feet above the ground
我的双脚 还在这地面伫立
Hand of God, deliver me
上帝之手 能否救我于水火
Woe is me
悲伤如我
The first time that you touched me
还沉湎 在那第一次彼此抚摸的瞬间
Will wonders ever cease?
爱的渴望 会否终有一日消逝
Blessed be the mystery of love
所幸 还有爱的奥秘永留心间
Lord, I no longer believe
吾主 我再也不愿相信
Drowned in living waters
就让我溺亡 于那生命之泉
Cursed by the love that I received
为我自我兄弟的女儿收获的爱
From my brother&`&s daughter
被布下无数诅咒
Like Hephaestion, who died
如那死去的赫菲斯提翁
Alexander&`&s lover
曾是亚历山大一生挚恋(Alexander和Hephaestion的禁断之恋)
Now my riverbed has dried
如今我的河床 已然干涸
Shall I find no other?
此后 是否再找不到如你一般的人
Woe is me
悲伤如我
I&`&m running like a plover
只剩得 水鸟般的奔跑翩跹
Now I&`&m prone to misery
现在 我开始困惑不解
The birthmark on your shoulder reminds me
你肩上的胎记 还次次提醒着我
How much sorrow can I take?
还有多少悲伤 我能够承受
Blackbird on my shoulder
黑鸟 落在我的肩上
And what difference does it make
这段情愫 到底有何不同不妥
When this love is over?
这场爱情 究竟何时已无疾而终
Shall I sleep within your bed
我还能 与你安眠于一张床榻上吗
River of unhappiness
为悲伤填满的河流
Hold your hands upon my head
把你的手 抚向我的额头
Till I breathe my last breath
直到我的最后一次呼吸 尘埃落定
Woe is me
悲伤如我
The last time that you touched me
还沉湎 在那最后一次抚摸的瞬间
Will wonders ever cease?
爱的渴望 会否终有一日消逝
Blessed be the mystery of love
所幸 还有爱的奥秘永留心间
出自歌曲Mystery of Love,电影Call Me By Your Name
原唱:Sufjan Stevens,翻译:符卡
▎主播介绍
Sean: 多伦多大学法学硕士
主播:Sean, 后期:永清
文字,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有
▎节目首发,背景音乐,拓展资料
敬请关注微信公众号:为你读英语美文,ID:readenglishforyou