Dream a Little Dream of Me
梦中有我
背景:韩国群星-세상은 평화롭구나
朗读:美式发音
Stars shining bright above you,
星星在你头顶明亮的闪烁
Night breezes seem to whisper, I love you.
夜风似乎在轻柔的低语 我爱你
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
鸟儿在悬铃木上歌唱
Dream a little dream of me.
梦中有我
Say nighty-night and kiss me.
对我说晚安,然后再吻我
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.
紧紧的抱住我,告诉我你想我
While I'm alone and blue as can be
当我孤独忧伤的时候
Dream a little dream of me.
希望你梦中有我
Stars fading, but I linger on, dear.
星星消逝,但亲爱的,我还在徘徊
Still craving your kiss
还是渴望你的吻
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear.
我想徘徊到天黑,亲爱的
Just saying this:
只是为了对你说这些
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you.
美美地做梦吧直到天亮
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
美梦能让你抛弃所有烦恼
But in your dreams whatever they be
不管你的梦中有什么东西
Dream a little dream of me.
希望梦中有我