The steel Band 钢鼓乐队
A band came to play.
一支乐队来演出。
" My name is Stan," said a man.
其中一个男人说:“我的名字叫Stan.
" I want you to help us."
“ 我想让你们来帮助我们。”
" I want you to clap," he said.
他说:“ 我想让你们来拍手。”
" Clap your hands and tap your feet."
“ 跟着节奏一起拍手和跺脚。”
" I want you to sing a song."
“ 我想让你(们)来唱一首歌。”
" Sing it with us."
“ 和我们一起来唱。
The children sang with the band.
孩子们和乐队一起唱了歌。
" Now clap as you sing, " said Stan.
Stan说:“ 现在,一边唱一边拍手。”
" Who wants to play in hte band?"
“ 谁想要和我们乐队一起演出呢?”
The children put up their hands.
孩子们都举起了手。
Everyone wanted to play.
每个人都想上去表演。
" You can all play, " said Stan.
Stan说 “ 你们都可以来。”
Wilf hit the drum.
wilf在打鼓。
' Tap it,' said Stan. " Don't bang it."
Stan说:“ 要敲它,不是砸它。”
What a grand band!
多么棒的乐队啊!