There is a boy sweet and kind, was never face so pleas'd my mind;
有一个男孩潇洒又可爱,从没有人像他那样让我着迷;
I did but see him passing by, and yet I love him till I die.
仅仅是看见他经过,我便想要爱他,直到永远。
His gesture, motion, and his smiles, his wit, his voice……
他的举止,他的微笑,他的智慧,他的声音……
My heart beguiles, beguiles my heart.
俘获了我的心,俘获了我的心。
I know not why, and yet I love him till I die.
我不知道为什么,但是我想要爱他,直到永远。
His free behaviour, winning looks, will make a lawyer burn his books;
他坚强自信,充满激情…
I touch'd him not, alas~ Not I, and yet I love him till I die.
然而我无法接近他,但我想要爱他,直到永远。
Had I his fast betwixt mine arms, judge you that think such sports were harms?
如果拥抱他,你认为我会给他带来伤害吗?
Were't any harm?
会没有一点儿伤害吗?
No, no, fie, fie, for I will love him till I die.
不……不……我只是想要爱他,直到永远。
Should I remain confined there so long as Phoebus in his sphere?
我应该继续和他保持距离吗?
I to request, he to deny, yet would I love him till I die.
我请求,他拒绝,但我依然想要爱他,直到永远。
Cupid is winged and doth range, his country so my love doth change.
丘比特到处飞来飞去,他会变的,我的爱也会变。
But change he earth, or change he sky, yet will I love him till I die.
但无论怎么改变,我依然想要爱他,直到永远。