「微信」或者「微博」搜索关注[早安英文],查看更多有趣实用的中英双语节目。
---
英语学习笔记:
pouring [pɔːrɪŋ] adj.倾泄的
endless [‘endləs] adj. 无尽的
conscience [&`&kɑːnʃəns] n. 良心
assure [ə’ʃʊr] v. 使确信
stony [‘stoʊni] adj. 石头的
————
《Better Man》
Send someone to love me.
送一个人来爱我
I need to rest in arms.
我需要在其臂弯里入睡
Keep me safe from harm.
让我有安全感,免受伤害
In pouring rain.
远离倾盆大雨
Give me endless summer.
给我无尽的夏季吧
Lord I fear the cold.
上帝啊,我害怕寒冷
Feel I&`&m getting old.
感觉自己在变得苍老
Before my time.
未老先衰
As my soul heals the shame.
当我的灵魂治愈羞愧
I will grow through this pain.
我会在这伤痛中成长
Lord I&`&m doing all I can.
上帝啊,我在竭尽全力的
To be a better man.
成为一个好男人
Go easy on my conscience.
凭着良知我从容不迫
Cause it&`&s not my fault.
因为这不是我的错
I know I&`&ve been taught.
我知道我已经学会了
To take the blame.
接受责难
Rest assured my angels.
我的天使无疑
Will catch my tears.
将带走我的泪水
Walk me out of here.
把我带出这里
I&`&m in pain.
让我远离伤痛
Love is all around.
爱将无处不在
I know some have fallen on stony ground.
我知道有些东西已经消失在无情的土地上
But Love is all around.
但是爱将无处不在