1. stay out of my business 别插手我的事情;别管我
Please stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours.
请别管我的事情,我也不管你的。
I hope you just stay out of my business and care more about yourself.
我希望你别管我的事情,多为你自己考虑。
A:I heard you just lost your job.
我听说你刚丢了工作。
B:Stay out of my business.
别管我。
2. hang up挂断电话;
hang on/hold on别挂电话
She was angry at her boyfriend and hung up the phone.
她生她男朋友的气,然后挂断了电话。
hung是hang的过去式
Don't hang up,please.
请不要挂断电话。
Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
您先挂了,过几分钟我再打给你。
3. ahead of time提前
I did my homework ahead of time,so I can play tonight.
我提前做了家庭作业,所以今晚可以玩了。
The train has left five minutes ahead of time.
火车提前5分钟离开了。
Thanks to your help,we have completed the project two weeks ahead of time.
多亏了您的帮助,我们提前两周完成了这项工程。