This picture makes me happy," said Little Bear.
“这张照片让我很开心。”小熊说。
"Hello, Hen.
“你好,母鸡。
This picture is for Grandmother.
这是给奶奶的照片。
Will you take it to her, Hen?"
你愿意把这个带给她吗,母鸡?”
"Yes, I will," said Hen.
“对,我愿意。”母鸡说。
Grandmother was happy.
奶奶很高兴。
"This kiss is for Little Bear," she said.
“这个吻是给小熊的。”她说。
"Will you take it to him, Hen?"
“你愿意把它带给他吗,母鸡?”
"I will be glad to," said Hen.
“我很愿意。”母鸡说。
Then Hen saw some friends.
然后母鸡看到了几个朋友。
She stopped to chat.
她停下来去聊天。
Hello, Frog.
“您好,青蛙。
I have a kiss for Little Bear.
我有一个给小熊的吻。
It is from his Grandmother.
是他奶奶给他的。
Will you take it to him, Frog?"
你愿意把它带给他吗,青蛙?”
"Okay," said Frog.
“ 好的。”青蛙说。
But Frog saw a pond.
但青蛙看见了一个池塘。
He stopped to swim.
他停下来去游泳。
"Hi, Cat.
“嗨,小猫。”。
I have a kiss for Little Bear.
“我有一个给小熊的吻,
It is from his grandmother.
是他奶奶给他的。
Take it to him, will you?
带给他,好吗?
Cat - hi!
“小猫- 嗨!
Here I am, in the pond.
我在这里,在池塘里。
Come and get the kiss."
来拿这个吻吧。”
"Oogh!" said Cat.
“噢!” 小猫说。
But he came and got the kiss.