❤️Unit6Trading Seats in the Plane
在机舱内与人换位子
Y: Excuse me, Would you mind trading seats with me?
对不起,您介意和我换位子吗?
X: Not at all.
不会啊
Y: Oh. thank you.. That’s very kind of you..
哦,谢谢您。您真好。
X: You’re welcome. I prefer a window seat.
不客气,我比较喜欢窗边的位子。
Y: Oh . you do? Good .Looking out of the window sometimes scares me. So I prefer to be the man in the middle.
哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有时会让我害怕。因此我比较喜欢坐中间的位子。
❤️Unit7机舱内晕机用语
Airsickness
X: Oh ,you look kind of pale. What’s the matter?
咦,你看起来脸色有点苍白。怎么了?
Y: I feel sick.
我有点不舒服。
X: Do you ? just a minute. Let me get the airsick bag ready. Here.
真的吗?等一下,让我先把呕吐袋准备好。。。拿去吧。
Y: Thank you.
谢谢你。
X: Shall I get you some water?
要不要帮你倒点水?
Y: No. thank you .I’ll be all right as soon as the plane gets out of this turbulence.
不了,谢谢你。只要飞机脱离这湍流,我就没事了。
❤️Unit 8Buying a souvenir
在商店买纪念品
Y:Can I help you. ma’am?
女士,要我效劳吗?
Z:Yes,I want to buy something for my husband as a souvenir. Any suggestions?
好的,我想买个东西给我先生当纪念品。能否给个建议?
Y:How about a wallet? That might come in handy.
皮夹子怎么样?也许会用到。
Z: Sounds good. He might like a black one.
好主意。他可能喜欢黑色的。
Y:This way ,please.
这边请。
❤️第九课Having Breakfast
吃早餐
X:Good morning.
早上好。
Y: Good morning。
早上好。
X:May I take your order?
您要点菜了吗?
Y:Yes,I’d like your breakfast special, please.
是的,我想点你们的早餐特餐。
X:How would you like your egg?
您希望蛋怎么做呢?
Y:Soft-boiled, please.
请给我半熟。
X:All right, sir.
好的,先生。
❤️NO.2 清洗碗碟 Cleaning up the dishes
Mark:Since I made dinner,will you wash the dishes?
Hannah:Sure,and I can clean the kitchen and the dining room table too.
Mark:Thanks,there should be soap and sponges next to the sink.
Hannah:Okay,I'll wash the silverware first and then the plates and cups.
Mark:I can bring everything in from the dining room and put it next to the sink for you.
Hannah:That'd be great.
Mark:And don't forget about the pots and pans. They are still on the stove.
Hannah:Oh,yeah,I forgot about those. Hey,is there more soap?
Mark:Check under the sink.
马克:既然我做了饭,你来洗碗行吗?
汉娜:好的,我还会把厨房和餐桌一起打扫干净。
马克:谢谢!水池旁边应该还有肥皂和海绵。
汉娜:好的,我先洗银器,再洗盘子和杯子。
马克:我来把餐厅里的这些东西都帮你拿到水池旁边。
汉娜:那太好了。
马克:别忘了那些锅碗瓢盆。都还在火炉上呢!
汉娜:哦,对,我倒忘了那些了。嘿,还有更多的肥皂吗?
马克:看看水池下面有没有