你不懂我,我不怪你
You don’t understand me. I don't blame you.
作者:待考,翻译:永清, 雲昊
每个人都有一个死角,
Everyone has an untouched corner.
自己走不出来,别人也闯不进去。
Which you can't walk out, and others can’t walk in.
我把最深沉的秘密放在那里。
I bury my deepest secret there.
你不懂我,我不怪你。
You don’t understand me. And I don't blame you.
每个人都有一道伤口,
Everyone has a wound.
或深或浅,盖上布,以为不存在。
Deep or shallow. Covered with a cloth, as if it doesn't exist.
我把最殷红的鲜血涂在那里。
I spread my fresh scarlet blood there.
你不懂我,我不怪你。
You don’t understand me. And I don't blame you.
每个人都有一场爱恋,
Everyone has loved,
用心、用情、用力,感动也感伤。
with heart, passion and energy. Both touching and sentimental.
我把最炙热的心情藏在那里。
I hide my scorching feeling there.
你不懂我,我不怪你。
You don’t understand me. And I don't blame you.
每个人都有一行眼泪 ,
Everyone has a line of tears.
喝下去的冰冷的水,酝酿成了灼心的泪。
The cold water you drink brews into warm tears.
我把最心酸的委屈汇在那里
I collect my bitterest grievance there.
你不懂我,我不怪你。
You don’t understand me. And I don't blame you.
每个人都有一段告白,
Everyone has a confession to make.
忐忑、不安,却饱含真心和勇气。
Feeling nervous and upset, yet full with sincerity and courage at the same time.
我把最抒情的言语用在那里。
I apply my most lyric words there.
你不懂我,我不怪你。
You don’t understand me. And I don't blame you.
你永远也看不见我最爱你的时候,
You will never know when I love you the most.
因为我只有在看不见你的时候,才最爱你。
Cause I love you the most when you are not there.
同样,你永远也看不见我最寂寞的时候,
And…you will never know when I feel most lonely.
因为我只有在你看不见我的时候,我才最寂寞。
Cause I feel most lonely when you are not there.
也许,我太会隐藏自己的悲伤。
Perhaps, I’m too good at hiding my sorrow.
也许,我太会安慰自己的伤痕。
Perhaps, I’m too good at healing my wounds.
从阴雨走到艳阳,我路过泥泞、路过风。
I’ve been through ups and downs in this journey.
一路走来,你若懂我,该有多好。
How wonderful that would be, if you understood me.