外贸建立业务关系常用口语
1.By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are givento understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
2. We are willing to enter into businessrelations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
3.We shall be glad to enter into businessrelations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
4.We express our desire to establish businessrelations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
5.Your firm has been introduced (recommended,passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
6.Our mutual understanding and cooperationwill certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
7.We are now writing you for the purpose of establishingbusiness relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
8.Your desire to establish business relations coincideswith ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
9.We specialize in the export of JapaneseLight Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
10.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
11.Your letter expressing the hope ofestablishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
12.In order to acquaint you with the textileswe handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for yourperusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
13.It would be very helpful if you could sendus statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
14.latest“最晚的,最近的”
最新目录 the latest catalogue ;最新价目表 the latest price list
15.look forward to 盼望(to 为介词)
We look forward to your early reply. 盼早复信。
We look forward to hearing from you soon. 盼早听到你的回复。
16.We enclose a copy of our latest price list.随函寄出我方最新价格表一份。
Enclosed is a copy of our latest price list.
17.to our mutual benefit (interest, advantage)
Expanding trade between us will be to our mutualbenefit.
扩大我们之间的贸易对我们双方都有利。