3. All about work:都在忙工作03;
抱怨口袋空空的穷日子:
I try to make do with small salary. 我依靠微薄的工资度日。
I can’t make ends meet on my small salary. 挣这么点儿钱,根本没法生活。
I don’t have much money left. 我没剩下什么钱了。
I’m deadly broke. 我彻底没钱了。
Is there a hole in my wallet, and where on earth did all my money go? 我钱包里有洞吗?我的钱到底都去哪里了?
工作太忙了:
1)I was tie up at the moment. 我现在抽不开身。
2) I don’t even have time to catch my breath. 我忙得连喘气的时间都没了。
3)I’m as busy as a bee. 我像小蜜蜂一样忙碌。
4) I was buried under work.我整天埋头于工作中。
5) My work got piled up.我的工作堆积如山。
压力好大,受不了啦:
1)I can’t take it anymore. 我再也受不了。
2) That’s it! That’s too much for me to take.就这样了,我受不了了!
3) That’s too much pressure; I need to vent it out. 压力太大了,我需要发泄一下。
积极应对压力,加油!
1)I really should change my attitude towards my work; otherwise, it will not do me any good. 我真得调整我的工作态度,否则,这样下去对我没好处。
2) I’ll find a way to hone my skills to face up the fierce competition.我要找到方法来增强我的技能,以此来应对激烈的竞争。
3) I signed up a business English course at night as an on-job recharge. 我报了一个夜间的商务英语课程,作为在职充电。