本节目于2014年12月1日期改为每3日更新一次,希望大家喜欢!
希望通过这个节目让大家的口语能讲的更有欧美腔。
欢迎关注我们的微信平台:英语口语社区,QQ群:341902089
大家可以下载 手机荔枝APP 收听,喜欢的朋友可以点击 订阅,谢谢大家支持!
节目39:
hello, there? i'm ian, you are listening to movie english
最近好吗,我是IAN,欢迎收听电影英语
let's hear a new saying today, and the saying is
今天我们要来听一个句子,这个句子是:
well, that was from our friend waber, do you know what was the sentence?
刚才听到的是我们的朋友waber说的,你听得出来今天的句子是什么吗
that's right, today's saying is
今天的句子是:没人能阻止通往真相之路
alright then, if it's from movies, how to make it sound better?
如果是在电影中,这句话怎么讲才能听起来更好呢
we can find such saying in the movie The Fifth Estate, the film Turning the story of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks into a successful movie presents all sorts of profound problems: in coming to any persuasive judgement yet about the morality and consequences of these actions, for example, or knowing how much emphasis to give to the personal aberrations of Assange and Bradley Manning.
我们能从电影 危机解密中找到这句话。电影将阿桑奇和维基解密的故事转化为一部成功的电影,展示了各种深刻的问题:对于这些道德和行为的后果缺乏说服力的判断,比如对于阿桑奇和巴拉德力个人过失的强调程度
But it also presents another problem of a different order, shallow yet completely intractable: watching people do stuff with computers isn’t just as boring as watching paint dry, it’s a lot more irritating.Co-produced by Dreamworks, directed by Bill Condon , it is based on two books about WikiLeaks, one by a pair of Guardian journalists involved, bigging up the paper’s part in presenting the leaks responsibly, the other by Assange’s onetime lieutenant, now disaffected, Daniel Domscheit-Berg, similarly talking up his own role.
电影同时还提出另不同顺序的问题,肤浅却很棘手:看人用电脑做事并不像看油漆变干那么无聊,但却是很让人烦躁。由梦工厂出品,bill condon执导,基于维基解密的2本书籍,一本是由一对维保记者参与,夸大了报纸上关于泄漏部分的责任,另一本是由阿桑奇曾经的中尉,现在离开他的daniel,谈论了他自己角色的书。
please get ready for the saying?
准备好来听电影里这句话吧
没人能阻止通往真相之路
let‘s bring it on?
放马过来吧
does that clear, how did he epressed it?let's hear it again
都听到了吗,他是怎么说的?让我们再听一遍
and this time? that's right
没人能阻止通往真相之路
no one can bar the road to truth
today's programme, i showed you two ways of saying it, which ways do you like better,that's your choice totally
今天的节目里我们听了这句话的2中表达方式,你更喜欢哪一种呢?
all the saying we've heard so far are very nice indeed, but it only can be nicer if it can come out of your mouth, so let's please feel free to start using them
我们听过的所有句子说的都很好,但只有当你能熟练使用,那才是更好。让我们都开始自由的表达那些语句吧。
下次见it's time to say goodbye,hope you had a good one,thanks for listening, see you soon