本节目每3日更新一次,希望大家喜欢!
希望通过这个节目让大家的口语能讲的更有欧美腔。
欢迎关注我们的微信平台:英语口语社区,QQ群:341902089
大家可以下载 手机荔枝APP 收听,喜欢的朋友可以点击 订阅,谢谢大家支持!
节目44:
hello, there? i'm ian, you are listening to movie english
最近好吗,我是IAN,欢迎收听电影英语
let's carry on from the movie we heared last, the second sentence is:
让我们继续上次的电影,里面的第二句话是
can you guess?that's right, today's saying is
能猜得出来吗,没错今天的句子是:这才像样嘛,这才对嘛
some reviews of the movie:
有关那部电影的评价
a fairly entertaining ride, we were surprisingly positive in our podcast review, even if we didn’t give it the best marks. Besides which, there’s no denying the almost magical quality of Loki’s delivery throughout, something that probably wouldn’t be the case in the hands of almost any other actor. Even the final effort of the massive sibling rivalry lament, that spans both films, is more than worthwhile, and helps make the film something that doesn’t get completely bogged down in the unnecessary weight of the dark elves story. Where a real misstep in the comic to film universe has long been the idea that the villain always has to be after the destruction of the entire world, this one ups that game yet again, as if that somehow makes something more menacing. Pfff… the Earth, anyone could destroy the Earth, try the Universe!
本片是一部较有娱乐性的影片,就算我们没有给予最好的分数,在播客中我们也给了出奇正面的评价。除此之外,loki这个角色在影片中不可否认的神奇表现,那些其他演员可能不会在这个角色中表现出来的特质。即便是两部影片中都存在的兄弟间的敌对情节,在帮助影片的观众不至于陷入可有可无的黑暗精灵的故事里起到了积极的作用。一个从连环画到电影中存在真正的误区是坏蛋总是想着要毁灭世界,这部片子里有所提升,但还是一样的故事游戏,好像这样就将危险系数提高了不少。地球谁都能毁灭,这次试试整个宇宙吧
At the end of the day, it doesn’t quite live up to the first, which wasn’t the best film to begin with, but it’s still above the average action effort. Oddly enough, it doesn’t seem to have the same sensibilities for storytelling that The Avengers had, it turns out that we didn’t leave it in hands quite capable of following this many threads without just cutting to the chase with the simplest moves.
最后,这部片子算不上上乘,但还算得上一部中上的动作片。奇怪的是,本片并没有像复仇者联盟那样陈述故事的敏感度,结果造成了观众无法记住过多的线索而不得不放弃所有而只是关注最简单的故事发展
please get ready for the saying?
准备好来听电影里这句话吧----这才像样嘛,这才对嘛
let‘s bring it on?
放马过来吧
does that clear, how did he epressed it?let's hear it again
都听到了吗,他是怎么说的?让我们再听一遍
and this time? that's right
这才像样嘛,这才对嘛
a little common sense
today's programme, i showed you two ways of saying it, which ways do you like better,that's your choice totally
今天的节目里我们听了这句话的2中表达方式,你更喜欢哪一种呢?
all the saying we've heard so far are very nice indeed, but it only can be nicer if it can come out of your mouth, so let's please feel free to start using them
我们听过的所有句子说的都很好,但只有当你能熟练使用,那才是更好。让我们都开始自由的表达那些语句吧。
下次见it's time to say goodbye,hope you had a good one,thanks for listening, see you soon