关注【九点有声悦读】获得更多的有声美文
成都英文版
What brought me to tears
is more than the beer last night.
让我掉下眼泪的不止昨夜的酒。
What I can't bear to part with
is more than your soft sight.
让我依依不舍的不止你的溫柔。
I wonder how long our journey will last
while you hold my hand tight.
余路还要走多久,你攥着我的手。
Cuz it troubles me all the time
that freedom is too difficult to get.
让我感到为难的,是挣扎的自由。
We said goodbye in September again
and sweet memories put us in plight.
分別总是在九月,回忆是思念的愁。
The green willow twigs once kissed my forehead
in that late autumn night.
深秋嫩绿的垂柳,亲吻着我额头。
Years past but I've never forgotten you,
in that small city rainy and wet.
在那座阴雨的小城里,我从未忘记你。
Chengdu left me with everything except you,
charming and bright.
成都,带不走的,只有你。
Please come and let us wander
around Chengdu's old street.
和我在成都的街头走一走。
We won't cease
until all the lamps don't glow bright.
直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留。
Then I might put my hands in pockets
while you hold my arm on my right.
你会挽著我的衣袖,我会把手揣进裤兜。
Finally we'll rest at the doorway of the little bar
and see how the Yulin Road
stretches out of our sight.
走到玉林路的尽头,坐在小酒馆的门口。