主题:旅游过程中常见的用语
1.Dialogue1
A: What can I do for you? 您需要什么服务?
B: I'd like to break 100-dollar note.我想把100美元换成零钱
A: OK, wait a moment, please.好的,请稍等
【Break】这里表达的是破开
Can you break 100-dollar note?你能兑开这张100美元吗?你能找开这张100美元吗?
Change【U】.零钱
May I have some change? 请给我换些零钱好吗?
May I have change for 5-dollor bill?能帮我换张5美元的零钱吗?
I ‘d like to exchange Japanese yen for Canadian dollars我想将日元兑换为加拿大元
A: May I help you?我能帮助您吗?
B: Yes. I'd like to change this note into coins.是的,我想把钱币换成硬币
2.Dialogue2
A: What can I do for you? 能为您做点什么?
B: I'd like to make a deposit.我想存钱。
A: How much do you want to deposit? 存多少?
B: 300 dollars.300美元。
存钱:deposit
Make a deposit, deposit+(money)
存钱Put money aside/save money/keep money/put money in
Can I put 50 dollars in this account?
I’d like to deposit 50 dollars into this account please
I ‘d like to put 50 dollars in this account, please
I am saving for a new car.
3.Dialogue3.
A: Can I help you?我能帮您吗?
B: I'd like to withdraw 100 dollars from my deposit account.我想从我的定期存款中支取100美元。
A: Please fill in this slip first.请先把这张单子填上。
4.怎样询问当地饮食
Where can I enjoy the best local food?
我在哪儿能吃到本地最好的美食?
5.如何抱怨饭店服务不周
A: Can you tell me what's wrong, sir?
您能告诉我有什么不妥吗,先生?
The service is too slow and the dishes are served cold.服务速度太慢了,菜都凉了。
Dialogue4
A: Is everything to your satisfaction?您对饭菜满意吗?
B: Yes, all the food was delicious except that there is too much salt in the soup.是的,除了汤太咸之外,所有事物都不错。
A: I'm so sorry for that. I'll take it to the kitchen and get you another one, if you like 真对不起,如果您愿意,我拿到厨房再给您换一下。